“Our President Circle membership with the Chamber affords us the perfect avenue to interact with businesses who understand the power of excellent networking. We are afforded with training opportunities and nationwide exposure at events such as the annual Expo and business mixers throughout the year. In addition, our entire Yello Team benefits from the group membership discounts offered by many businesses across the country.”
Joining the Belize Chamber of Commerce and Industry will provide instant access to the largest business network and the strongest and most active business advocacy organization in Belize. Dedicated to our members growth and prosperity we can help you develop your business, connect you to leaders and policymakers that shape the business environment and provide valuable savings and discounts on business services. We invite you to take a moment to explore the membership opportunities we provide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Access to the largest business network, strongest and most active business advocacy organization in Belize
- Connect you to leaders and policymakers that shape the business environment
- Provide valuable savings and discounts on business services
- We keep you informed of business news and information that can help keep your business sustainable
- Mediation Service – Promote better employer and employee relations
- Trainings/Workshops – Capacitate and keep workforce up to date with the right skills and capabilities
- Reasonable and Affordable Life and Health Insurance for small businesses
- Opportunity to Participate in local, regional and international Expo, Import and Export Trade Mission – expand products and services to other markets and grow your business
- Make Informed decisions through access to the Complaint Information System – obtain bad debt information submitted by private and public sector against consumers
- Business Exposure
- Better Your Know How
- Grow Your Business Potential
- Advertising Opportunities
- Access to Membership Discount Card
- Access to the Printing of data cards
Call us at 223-5330 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a membership courtesy visit and presentation on what the Chamber can do for you.