Marketing Your Business at the Expo
Want to gain an edge on your competition? Seize this marketing opportunity and advertise your booth at the Christmas Expo Extravaganza 2018 using signs, banners, or posters.
Cost to rent a banner space
- A banner measuring 12′ (width) by 4′ (height) is $150 (GST Included)
- A banner measuring 15′ (width) by 4′ (height) is $200 (GST Included)
- A vertical banner measuring 3′(width) by 8′ (height) is $150.00 (GST Included)
Please contact Ms. Viannie Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 223-5330 for more information.
Sales Promotion Tips:
- Start a raffle two months before EXPO and encourage your customers to visit your booth at the EXPO where they will get a chance to win special prizes with the raffle tickets they filled out.
- Offer special discounts on the days of the expo that are good for one week after the event.
- Always smile and be personable with your customers.
- Revisit the importance of “hospitality” with your employees and dealing with difficult customers.
- Have a chair available for old customers who may want to sit down while pondering their purchase.
- Make sure your employees are well versed with product attributes. This will enable them to secure the sale.
- Have a mascot to attract customers to your booth.
- Print business cards for customers who may not be ready to purchase now, but will consider your business later.
- Create a data base for your customers, and email them reminders that you will be at the EXPO – send them flyers for your promotions.
- Arrange with the local radio stations to do a live raffle draw at your booth during the EXPO or arrange with them to interview your sales representatives live during the event – talking about what you offer etc.
- Stand out by having an attractive neat uniform.
- Have brochures available that gives customers information about your business – pictures of products or description of services.
- If you have commercials, bring a TV and show them to your customers.
- If your business has won awards, create wall paper out of them and hang them in your booth
- Print company name and logo on hand-held fans to give to customers. They will use it at the EXPO, and this will further advertise your business.