According to a study by the University of Phoenix, 68% of those who have ever worked on a team admit that they were part of a dysfunctional unit.
That’s a lot of messed up teams!
Yet, despite the dysfunction of so many business teams, TEAMWORK has never been more critical for fast-growth companies.
As you know, PEOPLE represent the greatest investment opportunity in any company. But, they’re also the GREATEST CHALLENGE.
Most leaders and executives remain baffled by the unproductive behaviour that ruins the performance of even the highest-potential teams.
Do any of these ring true for you?
- You have a team of great people, but you know they should be performing better.
- You’re concerned about your high-potentials because they’re being overloaded, squandered, or their weaknesses aren’t being addressed.
- You’re frustrated because your team is struggling to navigate your change initiatives.
- You have a new team leader that MUST get results quickly with their newly formed team.
- You’re concerned about how to lead or manage a contentious team and you need your team to break through into a powerhouse of productivity.
When you meet Pat, his passion for people, excellence, growth, coaching and bringing out the best in others is quickly recognized. Pat returned to the Flippen Group in April of 2016 after 11 years with Morgan Stanley, Inc., where he and his team managed $1 billion in assets.
Click here for Biography.