Arbitration Week 2018
Framework, Industries and Economic Development
At the core of this year’s Arbitration Week are two days of conferences branded – with the assent of the Secretariat of United Nations Convention on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) – as a 60th Anniversary event of the 1958 New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Arbitral Awards.
As outlined in the overview below and illustrated in the Flyer, the Conference will feature a distinguished array of arbitration professionals drawn from all corners of the world, and will focus on such topics as:
- The Framework for Arbitration in the Caribbean Region
- The New York Convention Turning Sixty: A Universal Instrument in Support of Economic Development
- Reform of the Investor-State Dispute Settlement System
- Model Law in Action: Jurisprudence and Impact
Specialized panels will also focus on Arbitration in Sports and in the Construction and Maritime Industries.
- Practicing Lawyers & Corporate Counsel
- Judges & Court Administrators
- Arbitrators & Mediators
- Engineers, Architects, Surveyors and other Construction Industry professionals
- Trade & Investment Professionals
- Bankers, Financiers, Accountants and aligned professionals
- Sports Administrators and aligned professionals
Participation costs and other details are noted in the Flyer, and my office Nordia.email@example.com will be only too happy to provide additional information.
Yours very sincerely,
Chief Executive Officer
Jamaica Chamber of Commerce
Richmond Park Great House
58 Half Way Tree Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica
Tel: +1 (876) 922-0150/1; +1 876 948-0379 (direct); +1 876 877-7722 (mobile); +1 876 924-9056 (fax)