Two important steps for FITCE 2018 Exhibitors:
#1 FITCE 2018 Exhibitor tables are filling fast this year so it is strongly recommended that you reserve your exhibit table today by clicking here!
The cost of an exhibit table for local businesses is $45 and includes a 6-foot table with two chairs, tablecloth and skirt. Tables are assigned randomly on a first come, first served basis. Please note that electricity is not included and food exhibitors looking to provide samples must complete an authorization form to receive the right to serve samples.
International delegations flying in from another country and consulates, can email firstname.lastname@example.org to take part in our International Exhibitor Package which includes a complimentary exhibit table and other benefits.
#2 Anyone looking to participate at FITCE 2018, must additionally register as a general attendee by our deadline October 10th to receive a printed name badge on-site. Register today by clicking here!
Please see below and flyer attached for more information about the expo:
General Information about FITCE 2018:
Broward County invites you to join us October 17-18, 2018 (October 16: Setup Day) for our 4th Annual Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE 2018)!
FITCE 2018 will once again welcome local and international companies to the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a unique opportunity to engage high level government leaders, international trade experts and delegations from around the world to participate in dialogues relating to international trade, foreign direct investment and culture. FITCE 2018 expects to attract over 1,000 attendees. FITCE 2018 attendees will include: 200 international businesses, 800 local businesses, multi-cultural global trade representatives from over 50 countries, federal, state and local trade agencies, and government leaders from around the world.
2018 FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND CULTURAL EXPO (FITCE)
OCTOBER 17 & 18, 2018
Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33316
Visit www.FITCExpo.com to REGISTER TODAY!
FITCE 2018 INVITED GUESTS OF HONOR:
• His Excellency Bruno Tshibala, Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic of Congo
• Her Excellency Laura Chinchilla, Former President of Costa Rica
• His Excellency Vinicio Cerezo, Former President of Guatemala and Chair for SICA – Sistema de la Integración Centro America
• His Excellency Luis Alberto Lacalle, Former President of Uruguay
• His Excellency Nicolás Ardito Barletta Vallarino, Former President of Panama
FITCE PAST DIGNITARIES:
• Governor Rick Scott from the State of Florida, USA
• His Excellency Alvaro Colóm, Former President of Guatemala
• His Excellency Carlos Mesa, Former President of Bolivia
• His Excellency Dr. Leonel Fernandez, Former President of Dominican Republic
• His Excellency Gérard Latortue, Former Prime Minister of Haiti
• The Honorable E.P. Chet Greene, Minister of Trade, Industry, Commerce and Consumer Affairs for Antigua
• The Honorable Jerry Naumoff, Minister of Foreign Direct Investment and Trade for Macedonia
• The Honorable Erwin Contreras, Minister of International Trade and Petroleum for Belize
• Governor God’El Kinyoka Kabalumuna from the Province of Kwilu, D.R. Congo,
• The Honorable Manuel Masias, Former Mayor of Miraflores, Peru
• The Honorable Mike Schmitz, Mayor of Dothan, Alabama, USA
• Mr. Dale Eppler, US Department of State, Office of Economic Policy and Summit Coordination, Washington, D.C., USA
• Local mayors, state and federal elected officials and international business delegations representing 50 countries.
FITCE 2018 ACTIVITIES:
• Panel Discussions and Seminars – such as “11 Steps to Exporting – A Roadmap to your Exporting Success!” and “How to Import into the United States”
• Doing Business with the World – export and investment opportunities presented by foreign government officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce representing over 50 countries
• Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives – Meet one-on-one with governmental officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce
• The World Expo Marketplace – visit and network with local and international exhibitors (buyers & sellers list provided on-site)
• NEW! American & International Buyers Panel / Meet & Greet – Learn about the purchasing process of large institutions and meet the buyers afterwards
• Networking Cocktail Receptions / Cultural Experiences, and much more!
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND FITCE?
• Sell your products and services to over 50 countries! at the World Expo Marketplace
• Meet & Greet international delegations, consulates, trade commissioners and bi-national chambers at “Doing Business with the World”, “World Expo Marketplace” & “Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives”
• Learn about international trade resources and assistance during the “11 Steps to Exporting”, “How to Import into the United States”, “Doing Business with the World” panels and more!
• Immerse yourself with worldwide culture – visit the local & international visual art exhibit & enjoy multicultural performances
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
• General Admission (Free of Charge): To RSVP, please go to www.FITCExpo.com and click on FITCE 2018 REGISTER NOW (Blue Box). Registration Deadline: October 10th
• Local Exhibitor Table ($45): To reserve your exhibitor’s table, visit www.FITCExpo.com and click on LOCAL EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION (Blue Box). Limited Availability – Registration Deadline: October 10th
• International Exhibitor Package (Free of Charge): Please email Paola Isaac at email@example.com for more information (available to international delegations traveling to Florida)
• Sponsors: Please visit www.FITCExpo.com and go to the Sponsorship Opportunities tab
• Volunteers: Please email Paola Isaac at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PHOTOS FROM FITCE 2017
Looking forward to welcoming the WORLD to Broward County! See you at FITCE 2018!