Electrical Safety at the EXPO
As the organizers, our responsibility is for the safety of all our participants and visitors at the show grounds. The following safety rules, based on the best recommendations of the Belize Electricity Ltd. MUST be adhered to on the exhibition days:
1. Only weather resistant heavy gauge extension cords marked “for outdoor use” will be allowed.
2. All outdoor extension cords must be kept away from standing water.
3. Use only three–wire extension cords for appliances with three-prong plugs.
4. Three or more appliances will not be allowed in one socket. Don’t overload cords by plugging in appliances that draw a total of more watts than the rating of the cord.
5. Cracked or worn extension cords will not be allowed.
Please take this opportunity to review the amount of electrical outlets that you have requested and the appliances you plan to run on them. As the organizers of the event, we reserve the right to cut power supply to any exhibitor that does not adhere to the safety rules.
Please assist us to have a safe EXPO.